Have you heard yourself echo these content woes?
- I want to build my list, but I don’t have the time
- I haven’t sent out a newsletter or blog in months
- I am focused on working ‘in’ my business – I need someone to help work ‘on’ it
- I know what I want to say, but I don’t know how to say it
- Sales isn’t my comfort zone – and I don’t know how to sell without feeling pushy and gross
- Time I spend writing is time I don’t spend with clients who need me
- My business model has changed, and my website doesn’t reflect it
I see you, Black Sheep. And you aren’t alone.
Your ability to reach your ideal audience relies, in part, on your ability to enlist a team of people who understand your message, support your efforts, and make it their job to make you the star of the show. You need a strategic partner on your mission to impact others. You need someone who understands your mission, your purpose, and your undeniably you qualities…
. . . you need another black sheep!
Deana has been my copy editor and writing mentor for over two years.
– Lisa Standeven, Leadership Coach and Business Consultant, Lisa Standeven Speaking and Consulting Ltd.